Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Goods and service are provided by Tint Pros(the “Company”) by the terms of the contract and are to be paid 50% upon a signed work order and the remaining 50% upon the contracts completion.
- We reserve the right to substitute products from our range of suppliers with an equal or greater value without additional charge to the customer should the original product be unavailable, additionally the Company reserves the right to change its prices at any time.
- When purchasing window film or protective laminates from the Company the buyer agrees to appoint Tint Pros as the exclusive installation contractor.
- The scheduling of installation will be made upon receipt of the first payment form the customer and will occur within a reasonable period of time, however the company cannot be held responsible for delays due to unforeseen events outside the control of the Company.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all local planning rules are complied with before installation of window films. In general window films and protective laminates do not fall under planning laws however there are some areas where historic/heritage rules can apply. It is also recommended that Landlords be advised of the proposed installation prior to commencement. Again there are generally no restrictions however some municipalities and Landlords may reserve the right to request removal of any product that changes the appearance of a building.
- The Company does not guaranty that the use of safety/security products will prevent injury or criminal access. The films when applied professionally do increase protection against injury but does not necessarily eliminate injury. Similarly, the performance of safety/security films can increase the time and effort required to break through glass but does not prevent access by determined attackers.
- When using window film on vehicles it is the law that no tinted film can be applied to the windscreen (except for a thin sun visor strip) or the drivers and front passenger door windows. The company will accept no responsibility if the Police issue a removal instruction and/or the Company will not be liable for any accident, personal injury, fatality or fine where tinted window film is used on a vehicle.
- All of our products carry a manufacturer’s warranty against cracking, discoloration and delaminating. The Company also warranty’s its labor for an equal period to that of the product installed.
- We reserve the right to inspect claims under the warranty prior to any settlement being authorized.
- By purchasing any product or service from the Company the buyer/customer is acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Need an Estimate?
Call Us (216) 475-9999
TINTING USA by Tint ProsTint Pros has over 20 years experience installing and servicing window film and protective laminates. Let us evaluate your energy cost savings and window film options.
Contact Tint Pros
5261 Commerce Parkway West
Parma, Ohio 44130